Yesterday, Jeff Pulver held a real Texas-style BBQ brunch at Stubbs which included some awesome Gospel music, tons of amazing food, and a sampling of the heart and soul of Tel Aviv, some amazing startups exhibiting and taking part in SXSW. Joining Avner Warner, Director of Economic Development for the City of Tel Aviv were founders from JamStar, Groupshot, Serendip, and HashtagArt. Big shoutout to the team at GroupShot who’s had 200,000 downloads since SXSW started.
More Of My Writing
- Special Geektime Conference / Tel Aviv Discount Code from Rackspace
- Why hacking is not just about “hacking;” and how listening might be the best hack you could ever learn from.
- Why Details Really Matter….
- Berlin-based VC firm, XLHEALTH, looking to connect with Israel’s Digital Health startup ecosystem
- Hub Etzion expands Greater Jerusalem’s options as place to work, build & create