Yesterday, Jeff Pulver held a real Texas-style BBQ brunch at Stubbs which included some awesome Gospel music, tons of amazing food, and a sampling of the heart and soul of Tel Aviv, some amazing startups exhibiting and taking part in SXSW. Joining Avner Warner, Director of Economic Development for the City of Tel Aviv were founders from JamStar, Groupshot, Serendip, and HashtagArt. Big shoutout to the team at GroupShot who’s had 200,000 downloads since SXSW started.
- Guest Post: Announcing ExpoTech: All About Building Connections
- Texas Governor Rick Perry’s Keynote at #WATEC Israel, Illustrates Why We Should Vote YES for Proposition 6
- Arabrenuer Helps Accelerate the Next Great Startup Economy. New Fund Event to Be Held on November 5 in Ramallah.
- Enon Landenberg Brings A Place To Think, So You Can Get Real About Augmented Reality
- @OurCrowd Now Ranks As The World’s Largest Equity-Based #CrowdFunding Platform. My Taxi Interview with @JonMedved